Congratulations to Agelink board member Stuart Halusz who has been appointed Associate Director at Black Swan State Theatre Company.
Our new production Cis and Barbiche has been invited to play at the prestigious York Theatre Royal UK in early July 2014 as part of the festivities surrounding the Grand Depart of the Tour de France in York.
Agelink Theatre would like to congratulate Robin Tunnicliffe FCPA CPM and Agelink Theatre’s President and Treasurer on the celebration of his 80th birthday this year!
These are a few of Robin’s extraordinary achievements throughout his illustrious career:
– Completed articles to become a professional accountant before doing National Service in the RAF
– Jet fighter pilot in the RAF and signed on for 14 years
– Transport pilot in the RAF while in Singapore – flying into dangerous situations during Konfrontasi with Indonesia and the Vietnam War
– Teacher at United World College, Singapore
– Master of Business Administration from Cornell University, USA, led Robin to Western Australia as executive administrator at St Hilda’s Anglican School, Perth
– Was then head hunted by Ernst & Young as a consultant and became an FCPA (Fellow of the Certified Practicing Accountants) and a FAMI (Fellow of Australian Marketing Institute)
– Was invited to become a lecturer at Notre Dame University, Fremantle, where he became Associate Professor and Assistant Dean of the Business School
– Upon retiring Robin has become a successful visual artist whose paintings are becoming sought after
Agelink Theatre is working on an exciting new project concerning WWII letters for 2014. CIS & BARBICHE is based on the letters and diaries of a young English woman and her beau – a Free French airman stationed in England as a gunner on Halifax bombers. Look out for this beautiful story in 2014!
Agelink is delighted to welcome our newest member to the board.
Brigida Desebrock comes to us from the world of international business and research and is also an audio describer for theatre in Perth.
Other Agelink Board members:
Robin Tunnicliffe FCPA CPM (President)
Jenny McNae OAM (Vice President)